So, it's been awhile...

6:00 PM

Alright, so now that it's been a month and a half since last blogging, I figure it's time for a new post. Today I had a day off. That's right folks, a day off in which I was not called in for the day, or even half of the day (the joys of being a nurse!). Here were somethings I did with this day off :

1- Slept past 5:30 am, and it was glorious!

2- Vacuumed the house (it'd been nearly two weeks, yuck!).

3- Played outside with the puppies, we had some quality time out in the sun.

4- Did some planning for seester's bridal shower.

5- Made some Mac & Cheese from scratch, yum!

6- Watched several classy movies such as: My Future Boyfriend, The Proposal, and You Again.

7- Took a fantastic nap on the couch, which I have just woken up from.

Many more exciting things to come for this evening (not), and more blogging to come in the next few days.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images