Things I'm lovin' right now...
|Seriously adore this book right now! I cannot put it down!|
|Harbor in Georgetown, SC|
By the way, check out Nina's sneak peek's here!
|Work ordered us dinner, and it backfired|
|Bear...what a handsome devil!|
|Bailey, in her own world...as per usual|
|My little fur babies|
|The Carriage House Restaurant in East Greenville, PA|
|Oh yea, by the way, you should TOTALLY see this movie!|
My life currently has been a little hectic, but good, and exciting, and scary all at the same time!
- We finally started the weight loss journey, for reals this time! I'm 11 pounds down, and Kurt is down 17, can we get a woohoo?! We started the Dukan Diet, which we've realized is more than a diet, it's really just all about self discipline. We're not following it to a perfect T, because I think it's important to get some extra nutrients. But, so far it's great! We're losing weight, at a healthy pace, and soon(ish) we'll be our new skinny selves!
- I've been adjusting to a new job. It's great, just an adjustment. I work at an eye surgery center here in town, I'm getting some great experience, and meeting awesome people. It's much earlier days, and a flexible end time. It's a different pace, and I feel like I do/see something new every day!
- We decided not to buy a house, and not to move to a different rental. We, and the dogs, have become accustomed to living here. Maybe we could get into so place cheaper, but then we're going to have to pay to move, the hassle of the move, and then getting everyone used to the new place....no thank you! So, we're going to stay here for at least 6 months.
- About that 6 months business, yes, normally a lease is for a year, but we're going to see about 6 months locked in then month to month after. Why, you ask? Because, Kurt may go active duty in the NAVY again. Scary...yes, but also exciting in a way. There is no definite answer on this yet, as Kurt is in the process of slimming down to meet the NAVY height/weight standards, and I'm so proud of him! Taking control of himself and doing what he wants to do. He respects my input, but I told him, this is his decision. He can take to heart my feelings, but this is ultimately his decision, so we shall see!
- Bailey seems to have reverted into a troublesome puppy recently, getting into everything! But we love her dearly and she does things like curl up next to us and put her head on our lap. Or, she will come up and give us sweet kisses. Our answer, we need to get her more exercise, which works wonderfully with our diet plan. I'll keep you updated how that works out.
- I've been helping teach Sunday school with my momma-in-love which will soon be coming to a close.
- There's been a little bit of family drama on my dad's side, maybe you'll get filled in later.
I'm sure there is more that I'm missing, but it's crazy, scary, and great all at the same time! I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Ok, so I'm alive...I swear! It's been far too long blogger friends, I will return tomorrow and update you on my life!
Hello all! Sorry it's been a hectic week...working and attending a wound conference about two hours away yesteray, and now we're back on the road "home" to Columbus, Ohio and I couldn't be happier about it! I miss my family SO SO much, we havent seen my mom, pops, and one brother since a couple days after Christmas, and the my dad and stepmom has been even longer than that! I get to have some much needed sibling time! I'm the oldest of 4, I have two 15 year old brothers and a 12 year old sister who I miss SO much while in PA. I start my full time job the first week of April and I knew it would be hard for us to get "home" as it's easily an 8 hour drive from where we live. So, well be here for four glorious days! Tonight we're watching our Buckeyes dominate on the court, tomorrow is a belated birthday party at my grandma's house for Kurt and I, Sunday we're watching my sisters soccer games, and Monday grabbing lunch with my best gal Maddie! It's going to be a great weekend, we just wish the fur babies were here with us too! They are in great hands though! Look for pictures to come!
|Maddie May and I on the hubs and my wedding day|
|Some of the fantastic characters from Quelf.|
|Just read these cards and you can see why this game is plain ridiculous|
|Adorable Polka Dot Scarf by Lo|
|iPad 2..I want it SO bad!|
|Adorable, Double Lot, and price friendly!|
|Cute, media room in the basement, and a cedar ROOM|
|My Favorite! Their beanie with large bow|
|Venison Meal & Whole Brown Rice : The pups new fav food!|
|Our problem child|
|Pawley's Island 07.08.09|
|How could you not love these faces??|
|You start with 3 lbs of lean ground meat (turkey $7.49)|
|While meat is browning cook grain (brown rice $0.99)|
|Ground the veggies in the blender, but I left a few large pieces ($1.00)|
|Add raw carrot (I read on a blog somewhere this was important $1.00)|
|The finished product ($10.48)|
|She likes it!|
|Our wedding bands and 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7|
|Seriously delicious dinner for two!|
|Bear spotted another dog|
|She's having SO much fun!|
|Seriously...she's special...covered in snow|
I love my little family!
|Emeigh/Suess Family Christmas (a "few" members missing) 2009|
|Pop's 90th birthday 2010|