Holiday Cards

8:41 PM

'Tis the season of Holiday cards! You've already received your Thanksgiving cards, you're getting Christmas cards and many more to come, and you may even get the "Happy Holiday's!" cards into the new year. I was trying to come up with a creative way to display all these cards (will see this post tomorrow), and realized that I hadn't ordered our cards yet. While following my good friend over at Lo & Behold I came upon this fantastic opportunity that she had blogged about!

Thanks to shutterfly (which we used for our Christmas card last year as well!) they are giving away 50 free cards to bloggers who choose to use their blog as an outlet to discuss their favorite shutterfly card! There are so many choices and so many of them are great, and since I already use it for my photo books for clients, I decided I should jump on the train and get going and get some free cards.

Here are some of my favorites!





Please feel free to leave feedback and let me know what you like best!
If you want to take part and get your 50 free cards go here!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. ahhhh! i was so excited to see a link on your name when you left a comment this time. welcome to the blogging world, woman! i absolutely love the design. as far as cards, definitely the last one. so cute. love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I caved, but happy I did, I think I could honestly blog all day on my days off. You inspired me! love ya too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last one the best :)

    I never really do Christmas cards. I'm sure when I have kids I will want to though! Very cute.

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images