Count Your Blessings

6:35 PM


Last night the hubs, pups, and I all got comfy in bed and fell asleep watching White Christmas (what an amazing movie!). This clip came on and it's probably one of my favorites, and my favorite  song from the whole movie...other than Sisters!

This movie just reminded me about the spirit of Christmas that we all forget about often, and that is to count our blessings. We often get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the season with the shopping, traffic at the mall, and what is the BEST gift that we can get for someone.

So instead of honking at that person who takes a little to long when the light turns green, or upset at the person who grabbed that last of the size medium shirt you wanted to get. Take a moment, breathe, and count the many many blessings that you have in your life!

Just for fun, here's the other song I was talking about!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. oh my goodness, i loooove this movie! sadly, we haven't watched it yet this year. it will happen, though. mark my words. it just absolutely puts me in the mood for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. remember almost two years ago when eric and i met up with you and kurt and both of us were engaged and so excited about the next step in our lives??? can you believe that was that long ago? look how far we've come and how blessed we are!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images