On the road again

4:52 PM

Hello all! Sorry it's been a hectic week...working and attending a wound conference about two hours away yesteray, and now we're back on the road "home" to Columbus, Ohio and I couldn't be happier about it! I miss my family SO SO much, we havent seen my mom, pops, and one brother since a couple days after Christmas, and the my dad and stepmom has been even longer than that! I get to have some much needed sibling time! I'm the oldest of 4, I have two 15 year old brothers and a 12 year old sister who I miss SO much while in PA. I start my full time job the first week of April and I knew it would be hard for us to get "home" as it's easily an 8 hour drive from where we live. So, well be here for four glorious days! Tonight we're watching our Buckeyes dominate on the court, tomorrow is a belated birthday party at my grandma's house for Kurt and I, Sunday we're watching my sisters soccer games, and Monday grabbing lunch with my best gal Maddie! It's going to be a great weekend, we just wish the fur babies were here with us too! They are in great hands though! Look for pictures to come!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images