Wow It's 2011...when did that happen??

12:06 AM

So, I find it hard to believe that it is already 2011, anyone else with me?!


 This year I've decided to kick the habit of drinking pop (soda for those of you east coasters). I am a complete addict when it comes to Diet Coke. I honestly drink way too much of the stuff and it's just not good for me. I found myself first grabbing for one of those tasty and bubbly beverages when I was thirsty instead of a nice glass of water. Today I was successful and honestly it was not hard at all, and I thought it would be, woohoo!

This year I am looking forward to getting back into shape and just treating my body right. I want to get back into running, and lose some of this poundage (if we look back to the people thinking I'm pregnant at the family reunion....it's necessary!). We want to become more active in church and really make it our priority to get there. We like going, it's not something we feel we HAVE to do, but we also need to not put it on the back burner. 

 I'm not considering these as resolutions for the year 2011, but as resolutions from here on out. So, wish me luck and I'll keep you all updated!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What about drinking tea? If you add a smidgen of honey or agave, it's not too bad for you and will direct your addiction elsewhere. Just an idea! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have read my blogging mind! I've always loved hot tea and my addiction is now pointed that direction, and I am definitely ok with it! Thanks for the tip and stopping by. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images