Bridesmaids

12:33 AM

Oh yea, by the way, you should TOTALLY see this movie!

Hello  blog world! I've been so so busy recently and I feel like I've abandoned you! So, my wonderful Seester (my sister-in-law), Jana, is gonna be a Mrs. this upcoming November and I cannot wait! Plus, I get to be a bridesmaid in the wedding, which I am beyond excited for. She was a bridesmaid in our wedding back in 2009, and now I get to be part of her big day. 

The first half of the day was spent at a small bridal boutique in Nazareth, PA checking out the fantastic dresses that they had to offer, we found some not so great ones, some horrid ones, and two pretty fantastic ones. We settled on two, I'd love to share them with you, but the only picture I have includes HER dress, and that will remain under wraps until the BIG day! Either dress will be fantastic and flattering to everyone, and the color, oh my! It's phenomenal, a rich eggplant perfect for the season. 

We all worked up an appetite, ladies you know what I'm talking about, that post shopping hunger pain....We had a nice little bridesmaid lunch at The Widows, this adorable little place right down the road from the shop. I had some yummy lettuce wraps and treated myself to a lemon drop martini (ok, Seester treated me since she treated everyone to lunch, thanks again!). 

Then I came home, updated the room assignment sheet for the lodge at the wedding, brainstormed some ideas, took a jog with the pup, and napped. All in a days work of a bridesmaid!

PS-being a bridesmaid means trying on a whole lot of dresses in a room that is all mirrors....hitting the pavement harder on my workouts and kicking the diet into higher gear!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images