Thus far

9:10 PM


So, we started this Dukan Diet about 5 weeks ago and I've lost 17 lbs...great! Right?! I need to be thankful for what I have lost so far, but I still have so much left it's really that it is hard to keep the big picture in sight. I want to lose about 50 more big LBS! I'm happy with the progress I've made so far for a whopping day, then quickly lose sight of that, and it is replaced with negative thoughts about how much I HAVEN'T lost...ugh!

To make matters worse, we're leaving for vacation in t-minus 13 days, and I am SO not ready. At least my body isn't ready yet! It's for sure going to be a one piece week at the beach! Hopefully the sunshine, downtime, and the hopeful tan that I will get will help how I feel. The week although relaxing, is going to be filled with lots of activity. Runs/walks on the beach, swimming, and bike rides. On a side note, it's our two year wedding anniversary down there and I cannot wait to celebrate two wonderful years with my husband.

Hopefully, I'll be officially over food poisoning by tomorrow and can get back to Couch 2 5K.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wow, so impressive! i've never heard of the Dukan Diet?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images