Hello 26 weeks!

8:03 PM

Forgive the poor picture quality!
Alright kids, we've made it to 26 weeks! Can you freaking believe it!? This growing belly...and baby of mine makes me smile on a daily basis! I love the little kicks, punches, and other such movements that I hear early in the morning and late at night before we go to sleep. It's become something that is a comfort to me to feel them, and I find myself waiting to feel the next little (or BIG) movement that he gives us! Oh yea, by the way, we're having a BOY! It's been far too long since I last posted. We're still very undecided in a name, but have a few front runners, and cannot wait until the little man joins us and we decide on a name for him!

This year I have hopes to keep everyone updated better and blog more...I know I said this last year, but I'm really hoping to keep up with it for our family that lives far away! 

Keep an eye out for better pictures and more updates!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images