Baby Favorites: Part 14:57 PM
Seriously, a baby comes along and you cannot get enough of baby products! If you're like me though at first I was clueless and found myself asking any woman near me in the baby store what she thought of each item that I picked up and pondered getting. Then earlier this week while at one of our favorite spots Target I found myself on the other side of the fence and helped the most adorable couple register for their little one. So, here comes the first installment of Baby Favorites!
Warning: There may be many similar posts to follow in the future!
1. GroVia Magic Stick- For all you cloth diapering, and honestly even non-cloth diapering families this thing is fantastic! It's all natural, cloth diaper friendly, and mess free. It's like an old school glue stick but for diaper ointment. It's great for when your little one is wiggling all over the place and keeps your hands clean!
2. Aden + Anais Swaddle Blankets- These oversized muslin swaddle blankets are where it's at! Great for burping, swaddling, creating a clean space for your little one to play, and quite honestly anything else you can think to use it for.
3. BumGenius All-in-One Cloth Diaper- It's true they are more bulky than other cloth diapers, but they're made in the USA and we've never sprung a leak with these guys. We like both the organic and the freestyle selections. These are the ones that make up the majority of our cloth diaper collection.
4. Tommee Tippee Anti-Colic Bottles- In my personal opinion these are a breast feeding moms best friend. Every baby and every situation is unique, but for us these were a Godsend! Our boy can go from breast to bottle like a champ and rarely has gas issues. Fairly easy to figure out how to put together and to clean. Don't be turned off my the initial price tag though! Target sells these babies now and are often on sale, and I swear once a month they are buy one get one 50% off at Babies R Us.
5. Gerber Side Snap Onesies- Seriously, a life saver! These were basically what Josh lived in for the first few weeks of life. He still hates having shirts pulled over his head and now that he wrestles us every time we try to change him we just ordered a new pack. These are great when you're at the doctor so many times in the beginning. just put their arms in and snap on the sides, and since they're a onesie they don't ride up!
What are some of your baby favorites??