On Dreams

9:11 AM

We all have dreams right? I'm not talking about the sleepy time dreams here, but the kind of dreams that we have about our life. Dreams that we're actually kind of OK with never happening because they're so far out there dreams. Well, here are some of those far out dreams of mine!

- I want to live on some land, or at least own some. I don't want to live in the middle of nowhere, but I'd love to not have people live 10 feet away from me one day.

- On that land, I'd love to have a semi mini farm. Our own large garden, chickens for farm fresh eggs, maybe a horse or a goat even!

- I'd love to be a real live full time stay at home momma.

- Even though I want to be a SAHM, I'd love to actually have my own photography business. Having a legit small business, better camera and all...I swoon.

The thing is, I have a pretty darn great life! I pretty much live versions of my dreams now.

- OK, we don't live on land at all. We in fact live in a twin with a small fenced in yard, on a stinkin' adorable street. Our house is great, we have three bedrooms a finished third floor, a dishwasher, great front porch and again a fenced in yard for our giant fur babies.

- We do grow our own raspberries, blackberries, basil, potatoes, and either twin on each side has a raised garden in their back yard. They share the wealth and it's great!

- I'm a semi SAHM. I'm home with Josh the majority of the time. I'm a nurse and have the luxury of having alternatives to working the typical 9-5 job. I work 2-3 evenings a week at a local hospital on a med/surg/trauma unit. Hopefully I'll eventually be night shift and be home with my boy and hubs most of the time. This is a great compromise until we are financially able to do the whole real live SAHM thing.

- I do have my own photography business, that is VERY small, but it's still mine. Mostly things for just family, friends, and a few referrals. I do work maybe once a month, and it's fun for me. I do have a great camera that I've had for four years that still works great!

I'm so thankful for my real life dreams and the life that I live now. It's no cake walk, but it's ours!

With Love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images